I cannot take credit for this one, we got this off of crossfit.com and its great AND leaves a lot of leftovers!
2 lb. ground turkey, bison or beef
¹⁄3 minced onion
1 ¼ tbs. chili powder
¾ tbs. Italian seasoning
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 ¼ bell peppers, sliced
1 ½ zucchini skins, sliced
½ purple onion, sliced
12 mushrooms, sliced
5 garlic cloves, pressed and minced
1 ½ jalapeño, sliced
12 tomato slices
½ cup tomato sauce
½ cup tomato purée
One piece of meatza contains approximately 3 protein blocks and
one half carbohydrate block.
1. Knead together ground meat, eggs, miced onion, chili
powder, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
2. Spread meat onto 12" x 18" half sheet pan to create a crust.
3. Cook for 12 minutes at 350 F.
4. Fry shrimp in a pan while crust is baking.
5. Mix together bell pepper, zucchini, purple onion,
mushrooms and garlic cloves.
6. Steam mixed vegetables in the oven or in a pan for about
8-12 minutes. Drain excess juice.
7. Drain fat from meat crust.
8. Mix together tomato sauce and tomato purée and spread
evenly on meat crust.
9. Spread steamed
slices and shrimp on
10. Drizzle extra tomato
11. Cook for 10 minutes
at 350 F.