Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

From, this primal woman, Katie

The family tradition of a St. Patty's Day "Green Meal" has been ongoing as long as I remember. Every year my mother cooked an entirely green meal for all of us on St. Patrick's Day. Typically, the meal would include things like pistachio salad, dyed green mash potatoes, and dyed rice crispy treats, she even too the time to dye green butter, water, and milk. This was always something that my siblings and I have enjoyed and I hope this sparks a new tradition in some other homes.

This year, I thought to myself.... "PALEO GREEN MEAL!" I have been so excited to make these posts. Below, you will find several of my paleo-st.patty's-recipes! I hope you enjoy them as much as my mom enjoyed getting the evening off this year. ;)

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!
- and Old Irish Blessing

1 comment:

  1. Quality articles or reviews is the important to invite
    the users to pay a quick visit the website, that's what this web page is providing.

    My blog acoustic guitar chords for beginners

    ReplyDelete